LASERS can be used for:
-   These lasers can be used to recontour the gums to improve the symmetry in your smile.
-   In case of Gummy Smiles, this laser is used to remove excess gum tissue, exposing more of the healthy tooth for a beautiful smile.
-   Used in treating lesions, ulcers and benign soft-tissue growths.
-   Treatment of gum disease can be easily done by eliminating infected pockets. This can help in stopping the gum disease and preventing it from re-occurring.
-   Used in root canal treatments.
-   These lasers are very safe and are valuable tools in dental surgery for the cutting and removal of soft tissue.
-   They are very precise and minimally invasive which reduce pain during and after the procedure.
-   Reduces risks of infection, and offer patients a faster recovery than traditional method.
-   Used for Teeth Whitening – The laser is very powerful and can give fast results for teeth whitening.